Travel Info | Travel FAQs | Advance Purchase & Discount Fares | Ticket Upgrades & Exchanges | How To Buy A Ticket | Important Information For New Travelers | Airport Shuttle Cancellation and Luggage Policies
Ticket Upgrades & Exchanges
Travel plans change. When they do, Valley Transit can help.
If you have previously purchased a ticket, you can still take advantage of Valley Transit's low fares and convenient schedules with a ticket upgrade or exchange.
- A non-refundable advance purchase fare may be upgraded to a walk-up fare for a charge of $15 per transaction, plus the difference between the advance purchase fare and the walk-up fare. (If the walk-up fare is less than the advance purchase fare, no refund will be given.)
- The departure and arrival locations may not be changed in the upgrade.
Upgrades and exchanges are made only at our Travel Centers. Visit a Travel Center for more information.
- Your scheduled travel date and time may be changed for a charge of $15 per transaction, provided that the advance purchase requirement is not violated.
- If your original travel date has passed, the departure date and time may be changed for a charge of $15 per transaction, provided the transaction is completed within 14 days of the original travel date.
- The departure and arrival locations may not be changed in the ticket exchange.